Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Love SMS

A heart dies / Kill itself

“A HEART die’s when
it is not able to share’s its FEELINGS…,

But a HEART Kills itself when
another Heart does not Understands its Feelings.


My heart still beats for her

Words of Lover Boy:
My eyes know that
i m not perfect match 4 him.
But
my heart has no eyes or ears,
So it’s been beating 4 her..


For Someone U Love the most…

It is very tough to believe a stranger,
But if someone loves U more than Fish loves Water,
Holds UR hand tight with tears in his eyes & says,

” The moment I saw U
I fell in love with U
I can’t live without U
& wanna spend the rest of my life with U
I LOVE U ”

Wat wil U reply ?

What is love?

What is LOVE?

L for Land of sorrow.
O for Ocean of tears.
V for Velley of death.
E for End of life


Love is not something that happens on first sight

Love is not something that happens on first sight,
It happens when you start knowing each other,
And it turn ending up needing each other,
For every feeling,for every thought and for every moment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SMS LOVE CENTER. Design By: SkinCorner